April 1 - 2
Sacramento Interim Executives Academy
Proudly presented with the Impact Foundry
Location: Sacramento, CA
Crowne Plaza Sacramento, 5321 Date Avenue, Sacramento, California 95841
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: $595 for non-members, $525 for Impact Foundry members*
The Interim Executives Academy is presented in partnership with the Impact Foundry. The Academy offers a deep-dive immersion into strategic transitional leadership that spans two days of lecture, case studies, cameo speakers, panelists, and group projects.
At the conclusion of the Academy, aspiring or practicing interim chief executives will be given a Certificate of Completion signifying participation in a comprehensive learning program and affiliation with one of the largest networks of trained interim executives in the nation. Graduates of the Academy also will be awarded a digital badge for use in resumes and social media.
What You Will Learn
- The Seven Types of Interim Executive Leadership
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Interim Engagement
- Recognizing the Vital Signs of Nonprofit Health
- The Nine Fundamental Protocols of Strategic Transitional Leadership
- The Interim as Facilitative Leader
- The Fundraising “Quick Hits” Every Interim Should Know and Cultivate
- The Strategic Role of an Interim in the Executive Search Process
- The Interim as Agent of Change in Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Access
- The Strategic Transition from Interim to the Interim’s Successor
*Time Payments and Part-Pay Scholarships are available to assure diversity, equity, inclusion, and access for all nonprofit professionals. Please let us know your interest!