September 14 - 15
Los Angeles Interim Executives Academy
Offered in collaboration with the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management program at Antioch University Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Antioch University Los Angeles, 400 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Interim Executives Academy is offered in collaboration with the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management program at Antioch University Los Angeles. The Academy offers a deep-dive immersion into strategic transitional leadership that spans two days of lecture, case studies, cameo speakers, panelists, and group projects.
The Academy is designed for nonprofit executive directors and senior team members with deep experience in the sector. It is also appropriate for other leaders with longstanding nonprofit service interested in exploring interim leadership.
At the conclusion of the Academy, participants will be given a Certificate of Completion and become affiliated with one of the largest networks of trained interim executives in the nation. Graduates of the Academy will also be awarded a digital badge signifying completion of the course for use in resumes and social media.
What You Will Learn
- The Seven Types of Interim Executive Leadership
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Interim Engagement
- Recognizing the Vital Signs of Nonprofit Health
- The Nine Fundamental Protocols of Strategic Transitional Leadership
- The Interim as Facilitative Leader
- The Fundraising “Quick Hits” Every Interim Should Know and Cultivate
- The Strategic Role of an Interim in the Executive Search Process
- The Interim as Agent of Change in Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Access
- The Strategic Transition from Interim to the Interim’s Successor