Case Study Roundtable
Location: Mercer Island, WA
Mercer Island Community & Events Center - 8236 SE 24th Street; Mercer Island, WA 98040
Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
The Interim Executives Roundtable of Greater Seattle is an informal peer learning and networking group created to support professionals who practice or desire to practice professional nonprofit interim leadership.
It is open to all who have an interest in the practice of building organizational capacity during periods of leadership transition in nonprofits, including social benefit organizations, professional and trade associations and religious congregations.
The Roundtable is sponsored by Interim Executives Academy and there is no cost to the participants.
What You Will Discuss
What would you do if presented with a unique set of circumstances upon accepting an interim executive director position? Participate in roundtable discussions that react to specific scenarios based on actual experiences of our colleagues.
Case studies are debated, best practices are shared, and participants create (and renew) professional connections.
Next in the Interim Executives Roundtable Series:
- The Interim Executive Director and the Board - December 11, 2019, in Mercer Island, Washington
- Interviewing for the Interim Position - February 19, 2020, in Mercer Island, Washington
- Staff Morale and the Interim Position - April 1, 2020, in Mercer Island, Washington
- The Touchy Subject of Organizational Viability - June 10, 2020, in Mercer Island, Washington
- The Interim and the Executive Search - August 19, 2020, in Mercer Island, Washington