Welcome to Interim Executives Academy
Our management tools and service protocols represent nearly two decades of nonprofit interim executive leadership experience to shape an executive vacancy and transition as a highly unique and sophisticated capacity-building opportunity for charitable organizations, associations, labor unions, and congregations.
THE INTERIM EXECUTIVES ACADEMY EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
Over an eight-week period, the Interim Executives Academy offers a deep-dive immersion experience that includes lectures, cameo presenters and roundtable discussions. At the conclusion of the Academy, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion and badge. The Academy experience includes the following comprehensive package of support services:
- Interim Academy Learning Sessions held weekly for eight weeks using Zoom Meeting to connect aspiring and practicing interims to engage in ten and half hours of curricula using Third Sector Company’s six-phase approach to methodical interim leadership.
- Interim Executives Roundtables provide an opportunity for Academy participants to engage with class members and other interims from across the country in facilitated discussions featuring guest experts on specific topics related to strategic transitional leadership.
- Interim Executives Information-Exchange offers an “open mic” and generative approach to discussing interim leadership questions and experience in real-time. Each session is based on topics submitted by the participants.
- Interim Executives Academy LinkedIn Group is an invitation-only social media forum for Academy registrants and alumni to post questions, participate in discussions and access Academy materials.
- Interim Executives Directory which allows Academy graduates to post their resume for six months on the Interim Executives Academy website for prospective employers to easily access information about the credentials and interests of prospective interim leaders.
To see more about the Interim Executives Academy Experience view the Fact Sheet.
The graduates of Interim Executives Academy are available to work as vetted, highly-trained nonprofit interim executive directors. From the training and experience at Interim Executives Academy, the graduates are able to provide a series of protocols and deliverables to ensure a successful interim leader engagement. They will also have access to mentorship and coaching through our leadership community of interim professionals.
To learn more about the Interim Executives Academy graduates go to Find a Nonprofit Interim Executive.
An opportunity to Grow Your Nonprofit experience into an Interim leader position
Join the Next Academy
Third Sector Company has proudly served over 600 nonprofit organizations in Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver B.C., and Sacramento since opening its doors in 2002 through Interim Management, Training, Executive Mentoring or Consultation. Here is just a small sample of the breadth of great causes and organizations that we are proud to serve.
Since 2002, Third Sector Company has been a national pioneer in the study and advancement of interim leadership for nonprofits organizations.